Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bored.. to lazy to update lj so update blogspot instead

A - AVAILABLE: Yup3~ i think so. 
B - BIRTHDAY: 15th July 89 
C - CRUSHING ONrealistically speaking.... secret. not realistically speaking.. *thinks* Matsuzaka Tori  ♥♥♥
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Love juice ♥ no lah! Sky juice. 
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Eemir Athirah, Sacchi, Kimy and Farah.. Love you girls a lot! 
F - FAVORITE SONG: Nishino Kana - I'll be there
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: gummy bears
H - HOMETOWN: Melaka historical city
I - IN LOVE WITH: ...... the love of my life. ♥  
J - JUGGLE: Cannot!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I have a few people I would like to.... but none. 
L - LONGEST CAR RIDECar.... first time my parents hantar I kt matrix Penang. 8 jam kot. 
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: always Vanilla~ everything vanilla
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O - ONE WISH: that all my wishes will be granted.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: dearest mak!!
R- REASON TO SMILE: I just smile.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Nishino Kana - Tatoe Donna Ni
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: today? 1.30 pm. Azie kejut suruh solat Zuhur 
V - VEGETABLE(S): Bayam, kangkung.. dan lain-lain. tp yll tu klu kuantiti yg byk sgt jd x suke. 
W - WORST HABIT: i..... don't know. ah! blasting music out loud in my ears. pekak da jdnye. 
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: last one.. was my right feet. sbb cedera main futsal. isk3. 
Y – YOYOS ARE: YO! YO! 
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Crabby patty.. lol. Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment